– Am I funny, are you funny? – Joe Pesci.
– Yes, go on. – Joe Pesci.
– How about that. Look, my Joe Pesci impersonation. The King and Queen are coming to Downton. – What? (epic music) – I said put the bunny back in the box. – Fatal Attraction (laughing) Next, I got it! – A bunny? – Love that.
– Oh Con Air. – God.
– Con Air. – Not seeing that again. – I said, put the bunny back in the box. – Get away from her you bitch. – Oh – Someones going to cast me in this part. You know, when they see this. – Gravy but its, it’s Alien! – Yes!
– Wow. – Is it, yeah, yeah, Aliens Aliens. – Get away from her you bitch! – I’m funny how, I mean
funny like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I think I’ve got this one. I’m not gonna try the impression ’cause this person might come and kill me. ‘Cause they’re very good at that. ‘Cause they’re short and
they’re wide and their bullish and they go psychotic occasionally. Am I in the right territory yeah, okay. – And their short and they go psychotic. – And then I pull out a gun
and I sort of say dance. Okay? Or I say dance! Or am I funny, am I funny now? (air gun shooting) Am I funny? – It’s not De Niro.
– Fuck you. Are you funny, am I funny, are you funnY? – Joe Pesci.
– Yes, go on! – Joe Pesci.
– How about that? Look my Joe Pesci impersonation. – What?
– Oh that one. – Which movie, which one, that one? Not bad women but… But, not bad women but… – Gangster? – Not bad but, not bad
is down, what’s up then? – Up! (laughing) – If bad is down.
– Good, Goodfellas! (cheering) – I’m funny how, I mean
funny like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I’m
here to fucking amuse you? – Get off my plane. – Well its probably–
– Liam Neeson. – Could be, or is it
Snakes on a Plane, no? Oh what was that called? Oh god we’re crap at this. – [Announcer] Air Force One. – Thank you.
– Okay. – You’re gonna have to
edit this right down. – Get off my plane. – Here’s one, get to the chopper! And it’s not a film
about Charles the first. – But obviously had helicopters? – Yes probably. Get to the copper, get to the chopper. It could be any, in fact
that could be any film. – Chopper. Get to the chopper.
– Get to the chopper. (chuckling) That wasn’t Meryl Streep, by the way. Get to the chopper! – You, you can say it
whatever accent you want, we will not be closer to getting it. – We will. Get to the chopper! I don’t know what the movie is, it’s the one with the helicopter in it. – I don’t know
– Predator. – Predator oh, okay give me another one. – Get to the chopper! – Hey head, say bye bye to the neck! – Oh I like that.
– Grim. That sounds really grim. – I don’t know what movie its from. – Hey head, say bye bye to the neck! – It’s some kind of
tongue and cheek horror. – Yeah, it’ll be, I don’t know, Help? – Australian.
– It’s Australian. – Hey head, say bye bye to the neck! – Oh that helps! (laughing) – I don’t know it might help. – [Announcer] Think of um– – It’s not crocodile,
oh Crocodile Dundee, no. What?
– Oh, oh, oh Mad Max. – Hey head, say bye bye to the neck! – What I do have are very
particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired
over a very long career. Skills that make me a
nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go
now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you,
I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will
look for you, I will find you and I will kill you. – Mr Liam Neeson, ladies and gentlemen.
– Wow. – In, no, I forgot the name of it. You just said it earlier,
you just said it earlier. You know its that one.
– Taken. – Thank you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. – Now I have a machine gun, ho, ho, ho. is that the–
– That’s, in every action movie I’ve ever seen. – Yeah it’s the ho ho ho. So it could be Santa Clause has a gun. It’s not Santa clause,
it’s a man in a vest, a T-shirt, whatever you call it over here. Think about that one building. One building it’s getting tough. – Are you telling me you know– – He’s trying to get home for Christmas. – Do you know what you’re
trying to get me to say? – Yes I’m trying to you know help me here. – Well
– It’s Die Hard, is it? – We’re gonna be here a long.
– Yes, yes. – It’s Die Hard, yeah. – Now I have a machine gun. Ho, ho, ho. – Come with me if you want to live. – Oh, come with me if you want to live! (chuckling) – Don’t entourage him! He does not get us any closer to our goal. – Come with me if you want to live. (giggling) If I did different intonations,
maybe we’ll get there. Come with me if you want to live. – [Announcer] Very famous
Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. – The Terminator. – Ah, come with me if you want to live. – Come with me if you want to live. – I have come here to chew
bubblegum and kick ass, and I’m all out of bubblegum. – We are so pendulous.
– Kick ass? – [Announcer] This is called, They live. – Oh well, moving on. – I have come here to chew
bubblegum and kick ass, and I’m all out of bubblegum. – Oh Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker. (laughing) – Yippie, what? – Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker. – Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker. Yippie kai-yay, ki-yay, what is it? – Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker. – Yippie-ki-yay, mother. Yippy-ki-yay sounds like a sort of horrible scout camp
movie that’s gone wrong. Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker. Yippy, yippy. – Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker. – Oh vaguely southern then? – Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker. – That out again?
– Yeah. – Oh gosh, I’m sorry we were so bad. I love this, I thought this said, “I love the smell of
nappies in the morning.” But Napalm, yeah we’ve
done that one, okay. We are so bad.
– How we doing? – We’re so sorry.
– Compared to the average. – Remember to pray for us. – I’ll put in a word. – Your majesties,
welcome to Downton Abbey. (dramatic piano music) – Will you have enough cliche
to get you through the visit. – If not Ill come to you. – Oh here we go. – Its exhausting, what’s next? (upbeat music)